Wednesday

Woehooooeeee party machen jaaa

Hello Kindern :)!

Today I've uploaded my videoooooos and so I guess I will not be writing that often anymore, as you all can watch my diaries is you are interested in what I'm doing here in day to day life :D

Yesterday I went out! And appearantly my house is cooler than I thought and the location is sickkkkk! I live on the corner of the Revaler Strasse, a street in Ostkreuz that has tooooo many cool clubs! Yesterday I found out, Rosi's, Mikx, Cassiopeia, Suicide Circus are only walking distance away, and lots lots lots more is so close here :)!, and 10 minutes by bike from Berghain! Dammnn need to party a lot before I have to leave this house 13th of July! It's such a cool area to live in <3! Im already starting to doubt whether I should look for a place here, instead of P-berg, it could be worth the longer bikeride to work in the weekdays, in de weekends :D
On the other hand, my roommate Milena told me that you have so many clubs everywhere (exept for P-berg where Ill live, but on the other hand, thats close to where I work and close to Mauerpark, Alexander platz and other things ... HMMMM)
It is crazy how different from Amsterdam and Istanbul the nightlife here is. It must be like rehab when I leave this place haha =P. Yesterday the club (and it was not even a big one;P) shut down at 8 o clock.. for tonight, first Im going to Deadmau5 (till 08.00) and afterwards perhaps to Der Visionaere, my roommate is going there and somebody I met once when going out in Amsterdam, now living in Berlin as well, is going there too. And that party will go on till 14.00 oclock :D. Craazaaai.

Anyway, enjoy my videosss and ADIOOSS.

Red = Work
Blue = Current house
Green = Possible next house? (Still in doubt....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZxCsY1ymfE&feature=plcp --> Zondag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ5VrXsS-LM&feature=plcp --> Maandag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NEBgzXhmnM&feature=plcp --> Woensdag










No comments:

Post a Comment