Sunday

OMW, finally!

At last, on my way to beautiful Berlin! To start this adventure the right way, I nearly missed the train as I realized two minutes before departure that my public transport pass was not valid in the weekends. Luckily, this time, the NS peeps were super cooperative and friendly and waited for me a little longer, though I ended up takin my final stuff into the train when it was already departing. Thank god for Utku throwing stuff in from the perron (whats the english word fot that?) and thank god for my amazing catching skills. ^_^
Afterrr oolong green tapioca bubble tea for breakfast ( which was still too sweet for me...so I ended up throwing it out and eating rucola instead) I settled myself in a nice 4 seater and wow, I can even plug my laptop here :) So next hours Im gonna spend useful, working on my thesis :)! Its getting light outside and the people in the train provide entertainment. Next to me is a couple literally annoyed by anything. Seems like there relationship is dead as they have nothing intereating to say eachother except complaining about the world (God I hope I never become like that!) and the topic of conversation for the last 30 minutes has been how ridicilous and crazy it is that this dude sitting some seats further ahead is sleeping and not hearing his phone ring nor answering it so these people cannot enjoy their trip peacefully. Then the guy got up and asked another dude that has got a cold or something if he needed a tissue as his nose was making too much noise. LoooL ahahahah. Glad my life isnt that tough, could you imagine? I already like this day, even though it is raining and I had to say goodbye to two thirds of my wardrobe.

Ill update you guys when I arrive :)!

love, Coco


2 comments:

  1. wow excuse me for.my crappy spelling grammar and choice of words, obviously it is still early and Im still not fully awake haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Coco, geniet van je heerlijke geklets. Take care. MQ

    ReplyDelete