Tuesday

The Sweetest Thing








Soooooo, I bought a new camera a few weeks ago and this weekend I decided to test it, as the weather was perfect! Also, due to circumstances, I had to buy a new laptop, that is actually good enough for me to work with Photoshop.. Haha! So, I found a victim that was gonna model for me and knocked myself out with irons, make up, clothing and of course my camera.

Jacket: H&M Christmas Collection 2010
Dress: H&M FW 2011
Bracelet: Primark
Necklace: Model's own

Eyes: Inglot gel liner in Black (01) / Guerlain Noir Mascara / NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (604)/ Yaby First Snow (pp080) / Inglot Pearl 405 / Inglot Matte 360 / Inglot Matte 330 / Inglot Matte 337 / Inglot D.S. 464 / Inglot Pearl 393 / Wet'n Wild Walking on Eggshells palette (380B)
Cheek: Wild & More Eye Powder in 25 / Catrice MATT Mousse in Sun Beige (060)
Lips: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight (700)
Face: Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation in Ivory (100)/ Max Factor Creme Puff in Transluscent (01)

Camera: EOS 550D


No comments:

Post a Comment