Friday

Berlin Weather

I just love the Berlin weather. Every single day last this past week, it has been the same, perfect day. The day greets you with morning sunrays, continues with blue skies and warm temperatures, and ends with lightning and pouring rain in  twilight.

Last night I went out on with my bike in this storm. Wihout coat, welcoming the rain, let it soak my clothes and wash the day away. I felt sorry for all those people on the streets, hiding from nature's refreshing treat, under their hoods and umbrellas, waiting inside for the rain to stop, so they could find their way home, or elsewhere. Never would they feel the raindrops, nor experience the feeling of freedom, release and happiness these little fellows bring me :).

Today was the same. I am on my way to the park now for a little goodbye get-together for a wonderful personality I have met here last week: Spela. She told me yesterday: I hope it will not rain tomorrow. My coat is in my bag. I will not use it though: Like every other same perfect day last week it is still warm outside. I hope it will rain. It would be the perfect goodbye - like last week: laughing, not caring, and especially not hiding from what comes upon you. Embracing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment