Sunday

Kitty vs Monkey

So. Initially I planned this day for work. Working on my thesis. Didn't quite work out.. I slept in to start with. Mehp. And after being productive for three hours, decide to get destracted. And last weeks, actually, ever since I was forced to use it, since I had to produce some sort of flyer with a logo that in PS format, I started really to use photoshop! Editing picture, in a natural way, not so naturaly way, overexposed, weird colours, textures, whatever. I've always liked M.I.A.'s style since Bucky Done Gun (first clip i've ever seen by her, lover her as an artist, she is amazing..! You must know her! Otherwiseee.. see M.I.A s official website ). She;s always got this crazy colours and prints on her album covers, videos, website: superhyper colourful happy and weird. Anyway,I've decided: I like photoshopping,especially when it involves prints, colors and weirdness haha..! It's like super creative painting with limited meand and without the mess but with the CTRL ALT Z C:, something I actually found myself using quite a lot haha. So convenient. Though in first instance I missed holding on to something, like, a pencil, a piece of fabric or crayons, I have to say, it is just as relaxing as any other 'conventional' art form =). Still feel like printing it out though - only then it becomes real, in a way =).?
I call this: Ninja Kitty
I call this: Death of the Flying Monkey