Saturday

Pin up-ish eye ;)

Okay, So the other day, I actually had work to do, but I just needed to do something with all the new make up I bought last week ! Also, I have started to wear my fringe in a kind of like roll, since my fringe is now both too long and too short to wear it down. Actually, Im in the search of a proper curling Iron but cant seem to find one =(. Already three times I've opened up a parcel super excited, only to find that the iron I got delivered was not quite what I was looking for.. So far, I keep using my straigtner to curl my hair :). But anyway, that was kind a off-topic: what I was saying: I needed to do something with the make up I bought and this is what I came up with. I have to thank my lovely friend Sissi for providing me with the best Mascara ever :D I had my doubts first and actually preferred my MaxFactor False Lash Effects in black to the mascara she gave me, but by now, I'm convinced.. If it was only for the wonderful fragrance of Guerlain Noir G Mascara :D
Eye: Superlooks Concealer Palette Light * Superlooks Eye Shadow Base * Inglot Gel liner in black * Wet'n Wild Walking on Eggshells palette * Inglot Eye Shadow Matte 360, 337 & 330 * Inglot Eye Shadow Pearl 405 & 393 * Guerlain Noir G Mascara Lip: Drugstore lipstick (Catrice Rouge Satin in Spanish Red (060) )